(1) Telephone service: Our technicians communicate with your technicians by telephone, fax, network, etc., analyze the fault of the equipment, and guide your personnel to repair by themselves.
Features: It is suitable for some minor fault repairs, has the advantages of fast and efficient, minimizes downtime, and saves unnecessary costs for both parties.
(2) Door-to-door service: When the equipment failure cannot be solved by phone and a technician must come to the scene to solve it, we will respond quickly to your request and arrange for after-sales personnel to do door-to-door maintenance in the shortest possible time.
Features: Applicable when the fault is large or your operator's technical ability is limited. Due to the long distance, there are certain time limitations.
Service time commitment:
(1) Local customers, solve the problem on the same day within the coverage of our company's after-sales service vehicles.
(2) For non-local customers, according to the distance, they will be in place within 48 hours at the latest.
(1) Installation and debugging: We will send technicians to install and debug equipment and train personnel to operate it free of charge.
(2) Warranty service: During the warranty period (one year), we will provide free service for damage caused by equipment quality problems (except due to improper operation, maintenance and normal wear of wearing parts). (including working hours, spare parts and other related auxiliary costs)
(3) Follow-up service: We provide customers with life-long maintenance services. Outside the warranty period, if you request our on-site service, we will come to the door in time as requested, and we will charge reasonable working hours, spare parts costs and related auxiliary fees.
(4) Inspection service: We will organize after-sales service personnel from time to time to visit and repair and maintain equipment without your request. When it is necessary to replace spare parts, we will only charge the spare parts fee, and do not charge the labor fee and other related auxiliary fees.